Tuesday, November 9, 2010

School Day

Since my friends at home are a little rough I thought I would go in to school today...

There are some weird people on the bus to school so I hid in here.


I'm not sure how those guys got up there or what they did, but I don't want to find out.

Was trying to do a little online shopping, but I left my wallet in my other lab coat .
Made some new friends... I like their style. One guy was a little handsy though and the little blue guy wouldn't stop yelling! 

I can't ever seem to get away from the lab...

Looking for treats, but it smelled in here and I didn't see any pumpkin yumminess.

I did find this cool rock... I eventually lost feeling in my legs and I had to get help.

Trying to understand how some people get paid to be students.

No comments:

Post a Comment